- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has become our go-to resource and we’ll continue to follow their guidelines and those provided by local, state and federal agencies.
- We’re providing personal protective equipment for Paramount staff members — both gloves and masks — and requiring them to use them for their protection and those around them.
- As of July 15th, the state of Oregon requires a face covering to be worn in public including while at The Paramount Hotel.
- Frequent hand washing is our thing and we’ve placed signage in restrooms as an ever-present reminder.
- Social distancing (six feet, please) practices and signage help ensure that our interactions happen at a safe distance — including arrival, departure and elevators. We will maintain a safe distance at check-in and, to check out, you are welcome to drop your key at the front desk or leave it in your room. We will email your folio to you.
- We’re providing extra care for our team with temperatures are taken at the beginning of each shift — and direction and support to stay home if they aren’t feeling well.
- During our time apart, we’ve cleaned like crazy — every surface and touchpoint throughout the hotel.
- We’ll continue our enhanced cleaning and sanitation throughout the day — paying extra attention to such high-touch areas as door handles, light switches, credit card machines, elevator buttons, TV remotes and restrooms.
- Our rooms may look a little naked, don’t be offended. We have removed all decorative pillows and blankets along with magazines and notepads – everything we can’t efficiently clean.
- Guestrooms will remain vacant for a minimum of 24-hours after a guest checks out before another guest can check in. It’s a bit of a puzzle but our staff have had some time-off to hone their skills.
Amenities + Service
- Instead of daily housekeeping service, we’ll provide service every fourth day of your stay — minimizing the amount of staff - guest contact.
- We’ll happily deliver additional amenities and replenish items along with debris removal upon request during your stay.
- Valet parking will be available with attendants wearing gloves, face masks and using plastic seat coverings.
Food + Beverage
- Swank Restaurant remains temporarily closed
- Swine – Moonshine + Whiskey bar has reopened, now serving breakfast + dinner. Take-out available to order from your room and outdoor seating.
- We have also created a list of neighbors who are open, offer to-go dining and delivery. We can text or email that list, or you can pick one up from the front desk.
Reservations + Changes + Flexible Cancellation
- For Paramount guests with existing reservations, including prepaid nonrefundable reservations, through June 30, 2020, we will honor changes or cancellations without a charge if canceled prior to your scheduled arrival. Please note that changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- The state of Oregon requires a face covering to be worn in public including while at The Paramount Hotel.