- The Oregon Health Authority and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has become our go-to resource and we’ll continue to follow their guidelines. As of May 14th, 2021 for the continued safety of our guests (of all ages and health) and staff we are keeping our current requirements in place, requiring face covering to be worn in all of our public spaces.
- We’re providing personal protective equipment for Paramount staff members — both gloves and masks — and requiring them to use them for their protection and those around them.
- We require a face covering to be worn in all of public while at The Paramount Hotel.
- Frequent hand washing is our thing and we’ve placed signage in restrooms as an ever-present reminder.
- Social distancing (six feet, please) practices and signage help ensure that our interactions happen at a safe distance — including arrival, departure and elevators. We will maintain a safe distance at check-in and, to check out, you are welcome to drop your key at the front desk or leave it in your room. We will email your folio to you.
- We’re providing extra care for our team with temperatures are taken at the beginning of each shift — and direction and support to stay home if they aren’t feeling well.
- During our time apart, we’ve cleaned like crazy — every surface and touchpoint throughout the hotel.
- We’ll continue our enhanced cleaning and sanitation throughout the day — paying extra attention to such high-touch areas as door handles, light switches, credit card machines, elevator buttons, TV remotes and restrooms.
- Our rooms may look a little naked, don’t be offended. We have removed select decorative pillows and blankets along with magazines and notepads – everything we can’t efficiently clean.
- When possible, guestrooms will remain vacant for a minimum of 24-hours after a guest checks out before another guest can check in. It’s a bit of a puzzle but our staff have had some time-off to hone their skills.
Amenities + Service
- Instead of daily housekeeping service, we’ll provide service every third day of your stay — minimizing the amount of staff - guest contact.
- We’ll happily deliver additional amenities and replenish items along with debris removal upon request during your stay.
- No excuse to miss a workout - our fitness center is open with enhanced cleaning and sanitation in place. Reminder - face masks are required while using the fitness center.
- Valet parking is temporarily suspended. A self-park option is currently available through the hotel for $25, per night, per vehicle, at an offsite parking garage next to the hotel. Please check-in with the Front Desk upon arrival for parking instructions and an assigned spot. Limited availability.
Food + Beverage
- Swine Restaurant – Moonshine + Whiskey has re-opened. 4pm - 11pm, Tues thru Sat.
- We have also created a list of neighbors who are open, offer to-go dining and delivery. We can text or email that list, or you can pick one up from the front desk.
Reservations + Changes + Flexible Cancellation
- We offer a variety of reservation types to suit your needs. Whether your travel plans are certain with a Pre-paid / non-cancelable rate or you choose a Flexible rate that allows for cancellations up to 48-hrs in advance, we are sure you will find one that works for you.