Keeping you safe is at the heart of what we do. Your Portland Paramount Hotel experience may look a bit different - but our service is as personable and sincere as always. Here’s what we’re doing to be safely together again.
The Oregon Health Authority and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has become our go-to resource and we’ll continue to follow their guidelines. As of August 13th, 2021, the state of Oregon requires a face covering to be worn in public including while at The Paramount Hotel.
- We’re providing personal protective equipment for Paramount staff members — both gloves and masks — and requiring them to use them for their protection and those around them.
- Guests are required to wear face covering in public spaces while at The Paramount Hotel.
- Frequent hand washing is our thing and we’ve placed signage in restrooms as an ever-present reminder.
- Social distancing (six feet, please) practices and signage help ensure that our interactions happen at a safe distance — including arrival, departure and elevators. We will maintain a safe distance at check-in and, to check out, you are welcome to drop your key at the front desk or leave it in your room. We will email your folio to you.
- We’re providing extra care for our team with temperatures are taken at the beginning of each shift — and direction and support to stay home if they aren’t feeling well.
- During our time apart, we’ve cleaned like crazy — every surface and touchpoint throughout the hotel.
- We’ll continue our enhanced cleaning and sanitation throughout the day — paying extra attention to such high-touch areas as door handles, light switches, credit card machines, elevator buttons, TV remotes and restrooms.
- Our rooms may look a little naked, don’t be offended. We have removed select decorative pillows and blankets along with magazines and notepads – everything we can’t efficiently clean.
- When possible, guestrooms will remain vacant for a minimum of 24-hours after a guest checks out before another guest can check in. It’s a bit of a puzzle but our staff have had some time-off to hone their skills.
Amenities + Service
- Instead of daily housekeeping service, we’ll provide service every two days of your stay — minimizing the amount of staff - guest contact.
- We’ll happily deliver additional amenities and replenish items along with debris removal upon request during your stay.
- No excuse to miss a workout - our fitness center is open with enhanced cleaning and sanitation in place.
- Valet parking is temporarily suspended. A self-park option is currently available through the hotel for $25, per night, per vehicle, at an offsite parking garage next to the hotel. Please check-in with the Front Desk upon arrival for parking instructions and an assigned spot. Limited availability.
Food + Beverage
- Swine Restaurant – Moonshine + Whiskey now open daily from 4pm - 1pm. Serving breakfast 7am - 10am, Mon thru Fri.
- We have also created a list of neighbors who are open, offer to-go dining and delivery. We can text or email that list, or you can pick one up from the front desk.
Reservations + Changes + Flexible Cancellation
- We offer a variety of reservation types to suit your needs. Whether your travel plans are certain with a Pre-paid / non-cancelable rate or you choose a Flexible rate that allows for cancellations up to 48-hrs in advance, we are sure you will find one that works for you.
We wish you good health. Your (very clean) room is ready when you are.