Directions, Transportation & Parking
Driving Directions to the Paramount Hotel
From I-5 Southbound
- Take exit 300B toward U.S. 26 E/Oregon 99E/Omsi/Oregon City, 0.4 mi
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Morrison Street/City Center and merge onto SE Morrison Bridge, 0.5 mi
- Continue onto SW Washington St, 0.3 mi
- Turn left onto SW Broadway, 0.2 mi
- Turn right onto SW Taylor St
- Destination will be on the left, 341 ft
From I-5 Northbound
- Take exit 299B on the left for Interstate 405 N toward U.S. 26 W/City Center, 0.6 mi
- Merge onto I-405 N, 0.9 mi
- Take exit 2A toward Salmon St/JELD-WEN Field, 0.3 mi
- Merge onto SW 14th Ave, 115 ft
- Turn right onto SW Salmon St, 0.3 mi
- Turn left onto SW Park Ave 256 ft
- Take the 1st left onto SW Taylor St
- Destination will be on the left
MAX light rail provides convenient round-trip transportation from the Portland International Airport ($2.50 each direction). Board the train outside of baggage claim, then exit at the 10th Avenue & Galleria stop. The Paramount Hotel is two blocks south.
Our concierge can easily arrange town car or taxi services for you to and from the airport.
We provide valet parking for $31.00 per night per vehicle*, which includes unlimited in-and-out privileges. Our attendants are at your service 24-hours a day.
There are also a number of public self-park & pay options within a block of the hotel if you prefer to self-park. Our valets are happy to assist you with options when you arrive.
*We are unable to valet some oversized vehicles and motorcycles. Please call to confirm if possible or see parking attendant for other local parking options.